POLYETHYLENE DRIP HOSE REPAIR
MAXIMUM PRESSURE 35psi
NO ADHESIVE IS NEEDED TAPE WILL ADHERE TO ITSELF.
REPAIR CAN BE MADE WHILE WATER IS RUNNING.
1. Tear tape and clear paper cover at perforation, perforation are 10” apart.
2. Remove clear paper from tape.
3. Start wrap ½ width of tape from repair, make one complete wrap pulling tape very tight.
4. Wrap over repair while pulling tape tightly.
5. Continue wrapping tape back and forth over repair at least one full width on each side of repair while pulling tape tightly.